Monday, March 23, 2009

Reebok Sports Club

So because I work for Newsweek, I get a free week pass to a fancy gym on the upper west side: The Reebok Sports Club. I decided to kick off my 2009 Exercise Routine with a week here. I figure fancy equipment and a big pool and fluffy towels should do a good job of motivating me through the first week.

Tomorrow I'm going to take a class called Splash Cardio Fusion. It is a group class in the pool! I also want to take a class where they teach you the dances in popular music videos. And I want to BLAST MY QUADS with some free weights.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

Jay and I had a nice relaxing day yesterday. I bought a spring coat (too bad it was 30 degrees this morning!) and we had a great meal at home yesterday: beet salad, roasted yams, brown rice and broccoli, and something else that i can't remember the name of (Jay? what was that?)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So, how was the gym??? And the classes sound SO COOL!!! You will have to teach me some of those moves - maybe at Amber's wedding???