That was our view from our hotel room in LA. We looked east to the Hollywood Hills. You can see the Hollywood sign and the Griffith Observatory!
We did lots of fun stuff, and we got to ride around in a shiny white Mustang convertible that I didn't get a chance to take a proper picture of.
This is a picture of Jay drinking iced coffee and eating a (really good) jelly donut at the Farmer's Market:
This is a picture of the sunset at Venice Beach:
Here is a picture of me in front of the Walt Disney Concert Hall:
Here's a picture of Jay and I with Homer and Marge Simpson, some friends we met along the way:
And here are some pictures from the top of the Griffith Observatory:
It was a great trip, despite the fender bender on the last night. I think we're gonna go back and STAY AWHILE!
Next update I'll talk about what we've been doing since then.
1 comment:
So excited for y'all!!!
Post a Comment