I've had two people in the last two days ask me to start my blog again. 2 people! That's HALF of this blog's readership!
So since absolutely NOTHING has been going on in my life of any consequence, I'll fill you in on some little things I've been doing lately. I bought a new pair of jeans yesterday. Levis. I watched A STAR IS BORN (Judy Garland, not Barbra Streisand. Although I have seen that one, too). I've been cooking. Last night I made whole wheat pasta with vegetables and tomato sauce. And roasted sweet potatoes. The night before I made baked salman with quinoa and kale in a garlic lemon sauce.
Isn't this all so exciting!!??!
I haven't been reading anything lately except for Newsweek and Time magazines. But the next thing I plan on reading is John Updikes' "Run Rabbit".
I also want to see this movie. It is directed by Sam Mendes, who directed a production of Uncle Vanya when I was in London that made me cry like a baby.
I think that's it. I'm going to try to be better about posting, but please don't be mad at me if I lapse again.
I love everyone who reads this. I really do!
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad you are back! I love hearing any details you want to share :)
Post a Comment